Your privacy is important to Mucus-free Life LLC, the proprietor of Mucusfreelife.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Mucus-free Life LLC collects, and the ways in which Mucus-free Life LLC uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
Mucus-free Life LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (includes, but is not limited to: pages visited, length of time on a page or pages which are visited, location of your IP address, etc.);
- Information that you provide used for the purpose of registering with the website (includes, but is not limited to: full legal name, email address, home address, telephone number, social media information and all contact information shared, etc.);
- Information about and on transactions carried out over this website and attempted to be made;
- Information provided for the purpose of subscribing to website services (including full name, email address, etc.);
- Any other information sent to Mucus-free Life LLC.
Using Personal Information
Mucus-free Life LLC may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you;
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Mucus-free Life LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Mucus-free Life LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Mucus-free Life LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information to the standard in which required by law.
Mucus-free Life LLC will securely store all the personal information you provide to the standard in which required by law.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology. Mucus-free Life, LLC in the use of said encryption technology is not liable for stolen or hacked information beyond the protective standards which are required by law.
Cross-border Data Transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You agree to check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes and agree that you have been made aware of this.
This website contains links to other websites.
Mucus-free Life LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party or parties.
Contact Mucus-free Life LLC
- by email to info@Mucus-free Life LLC
This document was created using a Contractology template available at www.freenetlaw.com.