TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In using this website or its products you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” “Us”, or “MucusFreeLife.com” refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing United States Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, MucusFreeLife.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view; download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;]
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without MucusFreeLife.com’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without MucusFreeLife.com’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website are restricted. MucusFreeLife.com reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at MucusFreeLife.com’s discretion.
If MucusFreeLife.com provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
MucusFreeLife.com may disable your user ID and password in MucusFreeLife.com’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to MucusFreeLife.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to MucusFreeLife.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or MucusFreeLife.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
MucusFreeLife.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on MucusFreeLife.com’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding MucusFreeLife.com’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, MucusFreeLife.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. MucusFreeLife.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, MucusFreeLife.com does not warrant that:
- This website may become unavailable at any time.
- To our knowledge, the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind, medical, dietary, or otherwise. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
MucusFreeLife.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data or;
- Death or personal injury that occurs to you or any other visitor to MucusFreeLife.com.
These limitations of liability apply even if MucusFreeLife.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit MucusFreeLife.com’s liability in respect of any:
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of MucusFreeLife.com; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for MucusFreeLife.com to exclude or limit or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that MucusFreeLife.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against MucusFreeLife.com’s officers or employees in respect of any losses or personal injury that you suffer in connection with the website.]
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect MucusFreeLife.com’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, and sub-contractors as well as MucusFreeLife.com.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is or is found to be unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify MucusFreeLife.com and undertake to keep MucusFreeLife.com indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by MucusFreeLife.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of MucusFreeLife.com’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by MucusFreeLife.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to MucusFreeLife.com’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, MucusFreeLife.com may take such action as MucusFreeLife.com deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
MucusFreeLife.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
MucusFreeLife.com may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with MucusFreeLife.com’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and MucusFreeLife.com in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with United States law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.
Registrations and authorisations
MucusFreeLife.com is a registered domain. All rights reserved.
The full name of MucusFreeLife.com is MucusFreelife.com. The website is owned and operated by Mucus-free Life LLC..
The content found on mucusfreelife.com, its pages, related websites, and its products, including coaching and consulting services, are strictly for informational and educational purposes only. If you choose to use the information on yourself, the webmasters, authors, users, and publishers take no responsibility for your actions, decisions, or the consequences thereof. The information associated with our websites, products, and services is based upon the opinions, research, and experiences of its contributing authors, coaches, and consultants, and is not intended to be medical advice, medical diagnosis, or the treatment of any disease. Consequently, the content is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a licensed medical practitioner or licensed dietitian. The information on this website is a sharing of knowledge and information about perspectives on health, perspectives on regeneration, practicing a mucusless (mucus-free) lifestyle, and the overall elevation of the human spirit by exposing the public to the remarkable works of Prof. Arnold Ehret.
All rights reserved. It is not permissible to republish the material on this site, neither completely, or in part, without written permission of, or credit given to, the publisher. Such authorization may be requested by email and may be given with restrictions. Such authorization may be revoked at any time at the discretion of the publisher. With that said, we do encourage you to share as much of the website’s free content that you want using the site’s “share” buttons. Where there is a social networking “share” button, it may be assumed that the author gives their permission to share the related content as long as credit is given to the author.
Confidentiality Agreement for Consultations
It is understood and agreed to that the Prof. Spira or Mucus-free Life LLC representative and client may disclose confidential information and provide certain information that is and must be kept confidential. To ensure the protection of such information, and to preserve any confidentiality necessary under patent and/or trade secret laws, it is agreed that
- The Confidential Information to be disclosed can be described as and includes:
What was discussed during the consultation session information, reviews of the services rendered, research and development, production, costs, profit and margin information, regardless of whether such information is designated as “Confidential Information” at the time of its disclosure.
- The Recipient agrees not to disclose the confidential information obtained from the discloser to anyone unless required to do so by law. The consultant agrees not to disclose confidential information unless explicitly given permission to do so for educational or promotional purposes.
- This Agreement states the entire agreement between the parties concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by the parties.
- If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.
WHEREFORE, the parties acknowledge that they have read and understand this Agreement and voluntarily accept the duties and obligations set forth herein.
Consultation and Coaching Cancellation Policy
- Scheduled sessions may be canceled at any point by the coach or client. If rescheduling, the client must submit a request to do so at least 48 hours before the scheduled session. If the client fails to do this, a fee may be added to the client’s account. The amount of the fee is at the discretion of the coach/consultant, but will not equal more than the cost of the session or series of sessions being rescheduled.
- If a client purchases a consulting or coaching package which includes a series of sessions for a discounted price, and decides to discontinue services, previous consulting sessions and weekly email support will revert to the non-discounted price per session. The client will then be charged for sessions completed or weekly email support fulfilled. If applicable, a refund of the remaining balance will be issued to the client. Or, if applicable, a bill will be issued to the client for the remaining amount of the new balance. For a pricing list of Mucus-free Life LLC’s services, please email email@example.com with your request.
- No refund will be issued to customers who purchase a weekly menu package but cancel before receiving all of the menus.
Questions and Contacting Mucusfreelife.com
If you have questions about any of the policies listed above, please use our contact form found here: www.mucusfreelife.com/contact-us/
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)